Earlier this year we posted about Legal Remedy out of Rockhill, SC was looking for a Sales Rep. This time they are aiming to hire a full time Cellarman. Legal Remedy while being open just over a year, they’ve already done an awesome job making a positive name for themselves. If you’re someone who’s been wanting to “go pro” and make your hobby a career this rare opportunity might be for you.
Read the details and info below from the post on the site.
Legal Remedy Brewing Company is a production brewery with a full service brewpub/restaurant located in Rock Hill, SC (20 min south of Charlotte, NC). We’re growing quickly and looking to add a full-time Cellarman to our staff to help meet demand. It’s the perfect opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the brewing industry.
- Follow production and safety SOP’s
- Package beer in kegs, bottles and cans
- Keg cleaning
- Carbonation measurement
- Clean and sanitize tanks and other cellar equipment
- Beer transfers
- Manage keg inventory
- Mill malt
- Maintain clean brewery environment
- Assist brewers with any of their tasks
- Additional cellar activities
This is a full-time, hourly position with overtime. If interested, please submit your resume along with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of the brewing process
- Able to lift 55 lbs. and maneuver 175 lbs.
- Able to stand and work up to 8 hours at a time
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Willingness to learn
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for the position
- Commercial brewery experience